In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Eunji Lee, head pastry chef at the critically acclaimed and Michelin-starred restaurant Jungsik in New York City. Eunji talks us through her favorite kitchen tools, which include hyper-precise tweezers, a turntable, pastry tips, an offset spatula, and a spray gun she learned to use with her mentor, the famous Cédric Grolet. Watch to learn more about why these are Eunji's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Antonia Lofaso, celebrity chef TV host, and cookbook author, at her restaurant DAMA in Los Angeles. Antonia talks us through her favorite tools, which include a 10" chef's knife, a Microplane, a portable gas cooker, a set of steel tongs, and a Mandoline slicer. Watch to learn more about why these are Antonia's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Chow-To, Guillermo visits Sarah Lee, founder of Kimbap Lab, and expert in Korean home cooking, to learn how to make Dduk Guk, a rice cake soup traditionally eaten to celebrate the Lunar New Year in Korea. This is a perfect winter soup beyond the holiday. Loaded with soft pillowy rice cakes, delicious garnishes, and a rich beef broth, this is comfort in a bowl.
- Can you subcontract a government contract
- Does Apple reimburse for interview travel expenses
- Is Ranchi humid
- How do you become a gospel artist
- Is lucid dreaming bad for depression
- What trains are express in Manhattan
- Can we buy Sintex shares now
- How is chemical engineering at UPES
- What disease does Leishmania Donovani cause?no_redirect=1
- How much do architectural technicians make
- Does the narcissist laugh
- What are addressing modes
- How is life without Facebook and Instagram
- Do you sell over social networks
- Why do Indians slam the door loudly
- Why is fried rice yellow