There’s a critical flaw in your thinking. The suffering of little children is not something God either needs or wants. He didn’t create the world this way. It became this way when sin was introduced into the creation. Since then the whole world has been under the control of the evil one (1 John 5:19) who Paul has called the god of this age (2 Cor. 4:3-4). He’s the responsible party.
God is even more upset than you are about this and sent His son to die so the effects of sin could be reversed. In the mean time, children who die go directly into the arms of the Lord where they’ll live forever as His children, rescued from all the sorrows and disappointments that accompany this life. I guarantee you not a single one of them would choose to return. They consider themselves to have been blessed.
You have a right to be upset about these things but you should direct your feelings toward the one who introduced sin into the world, not the One who gave His life so the effects of it could be reversed.
- Why were banks nationalized in India 1
- What is physical therapy
- What community has the most beautiful synagogue
- Why is Hitler so popular
- How did muffins get their name
- Why is having no weaknesses a weakness
- Does Florida lack culture Why
- What is a French horn
- What are some Native American mythological stories
- Why do cats eat icing from cakes
- Whats the connection between attitude and wealth
- Where are the NYC MTA trains made
- Why do people have the same ideas
- How can you throw up easily
- Do parrots smell good
- Where can I buy GTA 6