You can distribute your app through the App Store. Apple will list your app in the App Store in the category you specify, and the store takes care of credit-card processing (if you charge for your app), hosting, downloading, notifying users of updates, and all those things that most developers hate doing.
Developers name their own prices for their creations or distribute them free; Apple gets 30 percent of the sales price of commercial apps, with the developer getting the rest. However, keep in mind that Apple must approve your app before it appears in the App Store.
Apple has a robust yet inexpensive developer program. To place your app in the store and manage it, you have to pay $99 per year to join the Individual or Company version of the iOS Developer Program (which includes iPhone and iPad development support).
Apple also offers an Enterprise version for $299 per year to develop proprietary, in-house iOS apps that you can distribute to employees or members of your organization, and a free University version for educational institutions to include iOS development as part of a curriculum.
But that’s it. You don’t find any of the infamous hidden charges that you often encounter, especially when dealing with credit card companies. Go to the Apple iOS Developer site and click the Enroll Now button to get started.
- What is a data solutions architect
- What is WWE blood in a match
- What are your views about Islam?no_redirect=1
- Which chameleons change colors the best
- What would make ice cube melt faster
- Is evolution a reason we are here
- Who was Shalya in Mahabharat
- Whats it like to live in Mississippi
- What is a script language
- What are the best quirky wedding presents
- Are bananas safe for hamsters to eat
- How do I identify a sestet
- What if any antioxidants are lipid soluble
- Is Baton Rouge a big city
- What are the details of black soil
- What is 68 divided by 1 8
- What college degrees deal with coding
- Does this shampoo have side effects
- What are traditional men clothing in France
- Does Tensorflow support unique neural network topologies