Kingfisher names Screwfix boss as new B&Q CEO
7th September 2018 - 11:50am
Kingfisher has named Graham Bell, pictured left – currently the CEO of Screwfix – as the new CEO of B&Q UK and Ireland, succeeding Christian Mazauric, as the group undergoes a senior management shuffle.
Mazauric has been appointed as the CEO of Kingfisher in France, replacing Marc Tenart who is stepping down from the role. Mazauric has been CEO of B&Q UK and Ireland since 2017; the changes in management will come into effect on the 1st October.
Bell has been with Kingfisher for 20 years, during which time he has held several senior roles including B&Q operations director and B&Q HR director. He then moved over to Screwfix in 2006 to lead the company’s operations and property division before becoming CEO last year.
John Mewett, pictured right – who joined Kingfisher in 2008 – has been named as Bell’s replacement as CEO of Screwfix. Previously marketing and IT director at the group, he most recently held the role of group digital director for Kingfisher.
“Christian, Graham and John are all highly experienced Kingfisher leaders who truly embody our ONE Kingfisher values,” said Kingfisher CEO Véronique Laury. “They are proven operators who are already playing instrumental roles in our transformation.
“I am delighted that we have the depth of talent to promote from within the company and therefore provide the continuity, stability and leadership for our colleagues whilst we continue our transformation journey.”
New bathroom showroom opens in BanburyPosted 22nd Nov 2018 |
The majority of the new space is dedicated to working displays of Artize, the luxury bathroom range by Jaquar
Abode appoints new customer service team leaderPosted 21st Nov 2018 |
Danny Atkinson has worked at Abode for eight years
Ikea to cut 7,500 jobs in 'business transformation’Posted 21st Nov 2018 |
The potential redundancies include 350 jobs in the UK and Ireland, the furniture giant said
Kingfisher sees drop in B&Q sales in Q3 2018Posted 21st Nov 2018 |
The group noted that the closure of B&Q’s installation service earlier this year has affected sales
- Which is the best university for engineering
- Has the Gundam series gone downhill
- How do wealthy people find true love
- Is Thai food considered to be healthy
- Who will be Indias new finance minister
- What is your favorite non tropical fruit
- How is radio frequency turned into heat
- What are the best camel cigarettes
- Is there any conspiracy against Asaram Bapu
- What do you hate about Indian Girlfriends
- Does a good looking man intimidate women
- What do people think about genderqueer
- Whats your biggest first world problem 3?no_redirect=1
- What is a body massage
- Am I a US citizen
- Will DIDO revolutionize wireless data networks
- Which is the best Hadith
- How do we ditinguish aggression from defense
- How is vulcanized rubber made