An Untold Story of Hima Das
Hima Das (Assamese: হিমা দাস) (born 9 January 2000) is an Indian sprinter. She is from Assam, which is in the North-East region of India. She became the first Indian to win a Gold medal in a track event at the World Junior Athletics Championships in 2018. Hima is just an ordinary girl from Assam who was not recognized a bit before. But Now she has become famous as being the first Indian Gold Medalist at Women’s 400 metre in World’s U-20 Championship 2018, marking a time of 51.46 seconds,event held at Tampere, Finland.She finished ahead of Andrea Miklos of Romania and USA’s Taylor Manson in the U-20 Athletic Championship in Finland.After winning gold medal she passionately searched for Tricolor and became emotional and that moment touched everyone heart.
Hima Das Biography/Wikis
|Real Name||Hima Das|
|Nickname||Hima,Mon Jai,Golden girl|
|Date of Birth||09 January 2000|
|Famous For||First Indian Gold Medalist at Women’s 400 metre in World’s U-20 Championship 2018|
|College||Dhing Public School|
Hima Das Physical Stats
|Height(approx)||In Centimeters 165 cm|
In Meters 1.65 m
In Inches 5’5”
|Weight(approx)||In Pound 110 lbs|
In Kilogram 50 kg
|Hair Color||Black(Right side of head is dyed Blonde)|
Hima Das Family & Relatives
Track and Field
|International Debut||World Junior Athletics Championships in 2018|
|Record||first Indian to win a Gold medal in a track event at the World Junior Athletics Championships in 2018,marking a time of 51.46 seconds|
Hima Das Favourites
|Hobbies||Playing Football,Shooting,Listening to music,Watching Movies|
|Favourite Track Athelete||Ashwini Akkunji|
|Favourite Football Player||Nicolos Velez(Argentina)|
|Favourite Singer||Zubeen Garg|
|Favourite Movie||Mon Jai,Mission China|
Lesser Known Fact About Hima Das
- Hima Das, is from one of the village of Assam, was first trained in the rice field of her father, who is a farmer.She was using cheap spikes shoes for running.
- Das caught the attention of Nipon Das(coach/Mentor), an athletics coach from the Directorate of Sports and Youth Welfare during an inter-district competition. He asked her to shift to Guwahati for training so that she can build a career in athletics
- She is also the second Indian gold medalist at the World Junior, after Neeraj Chopra.
- Hima Das Gold medal at the World U-20 Championships 2018 at Tampere, Finland, in Women’s 400m with a time of 51.46 seconds she ran slower first half, Das accelerated on the last 100 meter stretch overtaking three competitors en route to the gold medal.
- In 2018 commonwealth games in Australia she finishes sixth in women’s 400 meter final.It was just 1.17 sec less than the gold medalist. Incidentally, the 51.32 sec in 400m is here personal best in a World event.
- Indian athletics’ newest sensation Hima Das will be provided “end-to-end” support for her preparation of 2020 Tokyo Olympics under the government’s Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS)
Hima Das Performance in Asian Games 2018
Hima Das won a silver medal at Asian Game 2018 at 400m race in Jakarta. She completed her 400 meter journey in 50.79 sec.
Hima Das was in Relay team which won Gold medal in 4*100m relay event at Asian Games 2018.
Hima Das winning Silver at Asian Games 2018 in 400m race
A youthful and customary young lady Hima Das, has denoted her achievement in the most exceptional way. She has denoted a history in the field of games. Regardless of the absence of monetary help, she got appropriate preparing simply because of her possibility, and she used it such a productive way, that her name checked prominence everywhere throughout the world. From playing football in mud to being the main Gold Medalist of India, she ended up being the best youthful competitor of our nation. Speaking to her way of life and state all through the world, she is giving expectations and urging to mass of youthful spirits of the present age.
- What are the Popular Government Entrance Exams
- Where is dajjal most likely hidden
- What is an SSAT
- What causes early stage thinking
- what is the trending business in 2019
- Do fruits also contain toxins
- Are PHP and Ruby dead
- Why do black people need sunscreen
- Is CETking helpful
- Why did suffragists wear white
- Is there any Value Investing school
- Wireless Technology Is WiFi here to stay
- Why dont people like ghostwriters
- How do I sidechain in FL Studio
- What is your best Photoshop retouching picture
- How do you say zoo in Malay
- Why dont NPR stations use traditional advertising
- What is the secret of Ronaldo
- Which band sang the song Mr Brightside
- Why are Maine Coon kittens so cute