To find out which version of Windows your device is running, press the Windows logo key + R, type winver in the Open box, and then select OK.
If your device is running Windows 8.1 or Windows RT 8.1, here’s how to learn more:
- If you're using a touch device, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings. Continue to step 3.
- If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.
- Select PC and devices > PC info.
- Under Windows you'll see which edition and version of Windows your device is running.
- Under PC > System type you'll see if you're running a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows.
- Why do you like William Wordsworth
- Is wood a good insulator
- How does gyroscopic stabilization works
- Lightning Why is thunder so loud
- Is string still used to bind books
- How does a political party gain power
- Is a higher CCA battery better
- What does it mean to help
- Is Germany wrong to ditch nuclear power
- What is Brahminical Hinduism
- Why are transgender people murdered so frequently
- Does homeopathy work on hyperhidrosis
- Why are you returning to education now
- Is AJAX code cross browser compatible
- Whats the best Blu ray copy software
- What are your favorite newspapers and magazines
- What screams unfaithfulness
- How much does the average website cost