Shaw Organisation has finally announced that Ip Man 4: The Finale 《葉問4: 完结篇》 will land in theatres on 20th December 2019 (China, Taiwan, Singapore and Hong Kong). The team behind this action film is made up of director Yip Wai Shun (叶伟信), and action choreographer Yuen Wo Ping (袁和平), together with producers Raymond Wong (黄百鸣) and Donnie Yen (甄子丹).
This fourth and final instalment will be the conclusion to the decade-long Ip Man franchise – the longest running Chinese film series, running from 2009 to 2019. This time, the finale will feature a star-studded cast of Donnie Yen (甄子丹), Chan Kwok Kwan (陈国坤), Scott Adkins and Vanness Wu (吴建豪).
Here is a synopsis of the movie:
Ip Man’s life remains unchanged after his wife’s death, but he and his son are slowly drifting apart. To seek a better future for his son, Ip Man decides to travel to the U.S. only to find the stable, peaceful life abroad is only skin deep. Underneath lies a deep-rooted racial discrimination that is far worse than he has expected. Ip Man re-examines his position and ponders on the reason he took up martial arts in the beginning.
May the Force be with Chirrut Imwe (Donnie Yen as seen in Star Wars: Rogue One) this December 20th, as Ip Man goes head-to-head with Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which releases just a day earlier, on December 19th.
Drop a Facebook comment below!
- How good is Chilika Lake to visit
- Is the OkCupid website real
- What siblings does Prince Charles have
- What are the dangers of UV light
- What are the earliest signs of gaslighting
- How do I present a paper presentation
- Can malloc be overloaded
- What drugs are opiates
- How long have you been using Twitter
- Can food be separated from culture
- What are some legit typing job websites
- Are there any religions built on logic
- What makes a Mestizo in Mexico
- How can I fix 302 found
- What is a tatami room
- What is meant by BIBO
- Is communication required to become a tester
- How do you wash a petticoat