Not everybody wants to be a loner though, many victims of verbal abuse are crying out for friendship, they really need a helping hand. The taunting they endure becomes a way of life, like a routine which plays itself out over and over again. They don't know how to break the cycle and are so low in confidence that they cannot see a way out.
They know it takes a lot of guts and courage to find the strength to break away from a seemingly impossible situation, yet feel so helpless that they don't believe they are capable. Adults usually repeat their childhood way of coping with abuse by remaining silent and not wanting to trouble anyone else. Often something then happens that tips them over the edge, leaving them no choice but to deal with it. Their whole world collapses around them.
Out of chaos comes order, though not many people see a catastrophe as a way out. For victims of verbal abuse it can really set them free. It can mean a fresh start and give them a feeling of liberation as they dust themselves down and leave their previous life behind. They become empowered as transformation helps their confidence gradually return, and they realise that the world is not such a scary place.
Children encountering verbal abuse really ought to tell someone, soon. If not it is likely they will continue to encounter it in other forms as they mature. Adults have more opportunity to deal with it but often hesitate because any decisions they make may have a ripple effect on others, particularly family members. The only way to be free from abuse is to nip it in the bud immediately as it arises - don't suffer in silence.
Nobody has the right to make anyone feel worthless and control their life to the extent they feel trapped. If you are a victim reading this, take one small comfort in the knowledge that your pathetic abuser is probably feeling ten times worse and knows one day they will be held to account for what they have done.
- What molecule is a storehouse of energy
- What was Albert Einstein’s Myers–Briggs personality type
- How can I become ICC player
- Will there always be money
- Are advanced nursing degrees worth obtaining
- How can I feel mentally free
- What difference between Login and log in
- Does JNU offer a regular BA program
- Does cold whether weaken your immune system
- Does Sarada really love Boruto?no_redirect=1
- Can a man live without animals
- Are variance and covariance related
- Why do woody plants need cambium
- How do I install TensorFlow on Linux
- What are some examples of infamous crimes
- What Linux distros work on new computers
- What makes a responsible pet owner