I practice voices in the shower. Not singing voices - talking voices. I practice all sorts of accents: formal British and informal British - they're very different, you see - French, Irish, Scottish, Indian, Jamaican, Bajan, Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, and Southern.. to name a few. I also do different types of voices (ie. "rocker", "chipmunk", "druggie") - and worse, I give them characters and names! I've got..
Millie: A grandmother with a New York accent who is still very spirited, and enjoys nothing so much as gossip.
Ralph: A young stereotypical "angry nerd" who works at Burger King and has a lateral lisp and wears his pants and socks way too high. His dream is to be the employee of the month, but he's something of a klutz.
Pierre: A rather stuck-up French man who works at a hotel and is exasperated at a world teeming with idiots.
Jim: An "informal" Brit with a motormouth and a fierce opinion. Rather squeaky for a male, but nobody ever questions his masculinity - only his muscle, which is rather lacking.
So, um, I guess you can see why I don't tell people that. I'd be sent to therapy for having multiple personalities.. which isn't the case. :P
- Does everyone have the same problems
- Do fighter jets always carry nukes
- Whats happened to my Quora comments
- Was Viserys not a true Targaryen
- Is Ikhnaton the real founder of monotheism
- Are Somalis brave warriors
- What makes Denmark a good honeymoon location
- How many working days are in Infosys
- Whats a Spousal RRSP
- How is the atmosphere in an NLU
- How do I become independent at 18
- What is taught in British officer training
- What is the best open source software
- What is the parietal association cortex
- Can you sue someone for property damage
- Will a new religion replace Christianity
- Is the world becoming more right wing
- Can a poor family win the lottery
- What is a sales distributor