February is “Responsible Pet Owner” month, and that got us thinking: how do we view responsible pet ownership? While there isn’t an exact definition for it the America Kennel Club gives each of us a great starting point for how we view pet ownership: “Owning a dog is not just a privilege-it's a responsibility.” Whether you own a dog or a cat one thing is for sure, owning that pet comes with great responsibility.
Pets are not accessories that can be thrown aside and forgotten. Pets are companions that need love, care and devotion. You can find many lists that outline very specific ways to be a responsible pet owner, like the American Kennel Club’s list for dog owners, but we’ve compiled a short list for you of the important rules we think all pet owners must live by.
By PetSafe® Guest
Our guest authors include vets, trainers, PetSafe® employees, and other pet experts across the country who love and work with animals.
- What is a fighting stance
- Why is my photocell light flashing
- How is the EGD test performed
- What does you are too kind mean
- Can we do CSS after a BA
- Which is Microsofts first operating system
- What is Vault 87 in Fallout
- How is UCI software engineering
- Are YouTube views from other people
- Do elderly have to file taxes
- Are there more cat breeds than dogs
- What song is this 8?no_redirect=1
- What is the etymology of Armenia
- What is Foxconns business strategy
- How is Dwayne Johnson famous
- What is UrbanClaps business model