In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Eunji Lee, head pastry chef at the critically acclaimed and Michelin-starred restaurant Jungsik in New York City. Eunji talks us through her favorite kitchen tools, which include hyper-precise tweezers, a turntable, pastry tips, an offset spatula, and a spray gun she learned to use with her mentor, the famous Cédric Grolet. Watch to learn more about why these are Eunji's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Kitchen Essentials, we visit Antonia Lofaso, celebrity chef TV host, and cookbook author, at her restaurant DAMA in Los Angeles. Antonia talks us through her favorite tools, which include a 10" chef's knife, a Microplane, a portable gas cooker, a set of steel tongs, and a Mandoline slicer. Watch to learn more about why these are Antonia's essential tools and how she uses them in her kitchen.
In this episode of Chow-To, Guillermo visits Sarah Lee, founder of Kimbap Lab, and expert in Korean home cooking, to learn how to make Dduk Guk, a rice cake soup traditionally eaten to celebrate the Lunar New Year in Korea. This is a perfect winter soup beyond the holiday. Loaded with soft pillowy rice cakes, delicious garnishes, and a rich beef broth, this is comfort in a bowl.
- Is chess beneficial to school children
- How easy is it to learn German
- Are Japan and China close
- What are some reviews of spicestyle com
- What is 100 100
- What is the interesting thing about doctor
- Why did the Punic Wars finally end
- What is the opposite of reckless
- Where did deathcore music originate from
- How come Christianity is still in existence
- What do you think of your CEO
- What are the best iPhone 4 ringtones
- Where do Jacaranda trees grow
- Is CNN News journalism
- Do Marine drill instructors make good singers