Fruits, chocolates, and cookies are all amazing in their own unique way. And when blended into a thick and creamy beverage with milk, they become even better. Now, there is flavoured milk and then there is milkshake. Both separated by a layer of froth that only a well-made milkshake has. The beverage is awesome in more ways than one. Not only is it ultra refreshing, it can also bring all the boys to the yard. Kidding! But seriously, shakes are all kinds of awesome.
While some of us are suckers for fruit-infused shakes (especially if there are fruit chunks *drools*), there are some who like their thick shakes with a generous amount of chocolates, cookies and/or ice cream. When it comes down to milkshake flavours, there are many. But when it comes down to one’s favourite milkshake flavour, there can only be one! So, which one is it? Vote and let us know.
Feature Image Source
Binge eater by day and binge watcher by night, Ankita is fluent in food, film, and Internet. When she’s not obsessing over the hottest trends, tacos, and the perfect author’s bio, you can find her under a pile of Jeffery Archer’s novels or looking for the nearest wine shop.
- Can I make good money through Python
- What are some common misconceptions about gypsies
- What is kiosk software
- Are ladies employed as software engineers
- Is time expansion possible at every speed
- What do Americans think of ISIS
- Do owls eat or attack crows
- What is your favorite brand of keyboard
- Why is a cherry blossom edible
- Does Russia have tornadoes
- Which web server is best for Django
- Do women marry perverts
- What are some logical reasons for terrorism
- Do Argentinians like redheads
- Is it possible to quantify human emotion
- Is there vacuum inside human body
- How can Facebook use my personal information
- How has Donald Trump affected journalism
- What makes mayonnaise taste good