Vault 87 is one of many vaults in Fallout 3.
Vault 87 is located at the west side of the Capital Wasteland. Its main entrance is highly irradiated and will kill the player in a matter of seconds. The only way to access the vault is via Little Lamplight.
Like many vaults, Vault 87 was an experimental area to research new things on the human population. The purpose of Vault 87 was to inject humans with the Forced Evolutionary Virus in hope that they would mutate into super mutants which could then be used on the battlefield to fight the Chinese army.
The Vault is believed to be haunted by the ghosts of the failed FEV experiments which can be found in many mutation chambers around the vault. However, this is most likely false, and the vault is simply home to super mutants.
- Does DuckDuckGo use ads
- Is bamboo more sustainable than hemp
- How did eye contact evolve
- Where do you live currently
- What exactly does a CEO do
- What is the provincial animal of Jharkhand
- How was the movie Zero
- How large are their babies
- Are you enjoying a snow day today
- Why do people have allergies 1
- How safe is Mescaline
- Why is log analysis important
- Can I see some Assembly Language code
- When is being vegan not healthy
- How can I plan my retirement
- Can Americans live in the UK
- How is UCI software engineering