INTJ Music Playlist #20: Paradoxical Love
It’s February and love is in the air, or, for all the single ladies, in our thoughts. Relationships can be taxing for the introverted INTJ, which is why they are careful in choosing to whom they will give their affection. When we care, we truly care. Romantic love, however, can be complicated, and whether we want to admit it or not, Valentine’s Day can stir up negative feelings toward romance when you’re not part of a couple. Whether you’re sporting a pair of so-in-love-rose-tinted glasses or breathing in the anti-cupid spray, we’ve got a playlist that’s just as complicated as the spectrum of feelings on romance. Scroll for the music or click here for the full playlist.
Flesh Without Blood – Grimes
Sometimes you’re ready to move on, but he won’t let go.
Don’t Kill my Vibe – Sigrid
Independent girls know what’s up. Don’t kill the vibe.
IDGAF – Dua Lipa
He made bad decisions, but wants to hang on? Ha! See ya! Oh, and don’t expect tears. INTJs cut their losses and move on.
Bad At Love – Halsey
Too many INTJs feel like they’re bad at love. But if you listen to the lyrics, they’re just falling for ENTPs. Just kidding.
Love So Soft – Kelly Clarkson
I’ve said it before, INTJ girls are guarded about love.
Halo – Beyoncé
INTJs might have a lot of walls, but when the right one comes along, it will seem like heaven.
Death of a Bachelor – Panic at the Disco
Once he wins you over it’s time for the bachelor to die.
Naked – Avril Lavigne
The journey to love is about finding that person who accepts you through all of the changes and challenges of life.
Deadly Valentine – Charlotte Gainsbourg
Meant to convey the lifelong commitment marriage can represent. Til death do you part.
Immortal – Marina and the Diamonds
When love is good, you want it to be forever.
Full playlist here:
- How does perseverance lead to success
- How do toeprints differ from fingerprints
- Why don’t my brake lights work
- Is Snapchat different on Android versus iOS
- What are the best restaurants in France?no_redirect=1
- Is there any grammar in German language
- What do I tell my daughter
- Do people eat penguins
- Do women really need freedom
- When did you learn to cook
- What is wrong with Mediatek chipsets
- Does smell affect taste
- What are the basics of influencer marketing
- Will the GOP establishment survive in 2018
- Who would win Pennywise or Xenomorph