Support for Windows 7 ended on January 14, 2020
We recommend you move to a Windows 10 PC to continue to receive security updates from Microsoft.
The best way to keep Windows 7 up to date is to turn on automatic updates. With automatic updates, you don’t have to search for updates online or worry about missing critical fixes or device drivers for your PC. Instead, Windows Update automatically installs important updates as they become available.
To turn on automatic updates:
- Select the Start button . Type Update in the search box, and select Windows Update from the list of results.
- In the left pane, select Change settings, and then under Important updates, select Install updates automatically (recommended).
- Under Recommended updates, turn on Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important updates, and then select OK.
Click the questions below to see answers about how Windows Update keeps your device up to date.
If your PC is connected to a network where updates are managed by Group Policy, you might be unable to change settings related to Windows Update. For more info, contact your organization’s support person.
- Is KuCoin Exchange a good one
- What do you miss about old laptops
- What is the importance of unbuilt architecture
- What is monocular vision and binocular vision
- What is dinner
- Is therapy session really beneficial
- Do you sell over social networks
- What does a digital promotion agency offer
- Why Hanuman Ji is your idol
- What makes a person “well rounded”
- How does reverse dieting work
- What are the best guacemole recipes
- Should I join the French Foreign Legion
- How do you maintain your online reputation
- How is business different in every country
- How do you view Tony Ferguson
- Is North America called Turtle Island
- Is COP25 a failure
- How sophisticated can algorithmic stock trading be