The Harmonica Company: Tremolo Harmonica Range
The tremolo harmonica‘s distinguishing feature is that it has two reeds per note – similar to an octave harmonicas, but with one tuned slightly sharp and the other tuned slightly flat. This provides a unique wavering or warbling sound created by the two reeds being slightly out of tune with each other and the difference in their subsequent wave forms interacting with each other. These so called 2-voice instruments are ideally suitable for traditional folk music, but can find uses in a wide variety of musical styles.
This type of harmonica is available in a wide range of sizes, from 10 to 24 double holes, giving a variety of ranges.
The Harmonica Company stocks a wide range of tremolo harmonicas from the world’s leading manufacturers, including Suzuki, Hohner, Seydel and Tombo. We offer fast worldwide shipping and a next day delivery service option (if ordered before 3pm) in the United Kingdom.
Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.
© 2020 · The Harmonica World Ltd, Company reg no. 10370912
- How does ticket scalping work
- Does the sun have a gravitational pull
- Are deaf children taken advantage of
- Is there varied cuisine in Montreal Canada
- What decade had the best love songs
- How much does social media management costs
- Is Earth Day related to Global warming
- How do spiders move their legs
- What’s your opinion on modern day feminism
- Why should I not pirate Adobe Products
- Is electromagnetic radiation different from electricity
- Where can I start learning about mathematics
- Where do I recharge BSNL Plan 99
- Why is plasma around the sun
- Should I adopt my orphaned cousin
- Who is American Gangster based on
- Which countries are dominating the world currently