What is 9/0 simplified?
Here we will simplify 9/0 to its simplest form and convert it to a mixed number if necessary.
In the fraction 9/0, 9 is the numerator and 0 is the denominator.
When you ask "What is 9/0 simplified?", we assume you want to know how to simplify the numerator and denominator to their smallest values, while still keeping the same value of the fraction.
We do this by first finding the greatest common factor of 9 and 0, which is 9.
Then, we divide both 9 and 0 by the greatest common factor to get the following simplified fraction:
Therefore, this equation is true:
9/0 = 1/0
If the numerator is greater than or equal to the denominator of a fraction, then it is called an improper fraction. In that case, you could convert it into a whole number or mixed number fraction.
1/0 = 0
Here you can submit another fraction for us to simplify:
What is 9/1 simplified?
Here is the next fraction on our list that we simplified.
- What is the best restaurant in Phoenix
- How has religion improved your life
- How long can perfumes last
- What do you mean by transverse dimension
- What problems does a bad alternator cause
- Why do introverts look down on extroverts?no_redirect=1
- What values do we learn in school
- Who was Thomas Edison
- How do I stop acting this way
- How can I buy land in Antarctica
- Are there any Boston theatre companies hiring
- Who s the best endocrinologist in Lucknow
- How do I chat on online messengers
- What is meant by left
- Can a measurement always become more accurate
- Is ancient history interesting to you
- How can one fight nostalgia
- Where are you studying now
- What is smoking a bowl