Hi @toddreg and Community,
Thanks to @sandblaster, @jt212s, @lizdance40 and others for their great input. All of you pretty much answered this one correctly, but I wanted to jump in and clarify the responses and give an update.
For more information on what Carrier Settings are, and how to update them, you can view Apple's support article.
The short version is that Carrier Settings updates let AT&T update carrier network and related settings to improve cellular network connectivity and performance or add support for features like VoLTE or Wi-Fi Calling. For more information on what is included in a carrier settings update, contact your carrier.
The most recent updates, 28.3 and 28.4, had the following effect:
- 28.3 - Enabled VoLTE when roaming international.
- 28.4 - Corrects an issue related to international customer roaming while using VOLTE.
Thanks so much, and if you have specific questions about a particular update, please feel free to send us a PM.
Tim, AT&T Community Specialist
AT&T Customer Care
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService
- How big is the US economy
- Are Malay and Indonesian mutually intelligible
- What are some bands like Parkway Drive
- Will Data Scientist career end soon
- Why are you returning to education now
- Do you say FAQ or FAQs
- Which marketing is best and why
- Do low carbohydrate diets give you constipation
- Why do we need domain authority research
- Which has more lakes Minnesota or Michigan
- What does a one year loan mean
- How can we synchronize two generators
- What is the purpose of flashbang grenades
- What exactly makes vaccines safe and effective
- Are cats inherently evil creatures
- Can you press paste on the answer
- How is my website www arbhinfotech com
- Is Malaysia a good country for backpackers