standard-title What Empowers You? Are you living a life that inspires others in spite of your brain tumor diagnosis?
Are you a current brain tumor patient who is living your life OUT LOUD?!
Have you found an activity that inspires you to live your life to the fullest in spite of your diagnosis? Maybe you have continued to participate in an activity that speaks to your passion as you’ve refused to let your diagnosis stop you? We want to hear from YOU!!!
Your story submission gives you and someone you love, a chance to win TWO round trip tickets to Seattle, hotel accommodations at theBellevue Club Hotel along with a VIP invitation for two to our “GBM Patient Together Day” on Friday, March 15th, 2019 where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to meet other patients, caregivers, and a wonderful selection of health & beauty service providers.
Please share your story by submitting the form below. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email requesting any photos, videos or other supporting collateral that will help us truly “picture” the way you are letting your passion lead your life while undergoing treatment. We look forward to hearing some amazing stories about amazing people and are excited to host you and a friend in Seattle soon!
- How safe is Finland
- Why did the spaceship in Interstellar rotate
- Are standby tickets cheaper
- Whats the difference between ??? and ???
- Is Donald Trump the most famous president
- Who is Semedo
- What is a Prussian colour
- How much is Barack Obama worth
- Is the nature of life tragic
- What are the tax terms of USA
- How was Osho
- Can I play Fortnite without Xbox Live
- How do you copy a website page
- Does vinegar help sore throats
- What are your thoughts on John Piper
- Who is a good astrologer
- What are main imports of Ecuador
- What are prerequisites to become an entrepreneur
- Is chess beneficial to school children
- How do tarantulas make their burrows