Registration Now Open
Register by to secure the Early Bird (EB) Registration price!
Join SEI and more than a thousand of your peers from the U.S. and abroad for an excellent program of technical and professional learning, networking and fun social events!
Be inspired and challenged by keynote speakers:
- Sarah Sladek, CEO of XYZ University on "[email protected]"
- Ashraf Habibullah, CEO of Computers & Structures, Inc. on "Reaching New Heights in the Structural Engineering Profession"
- Christopher Wodzicki, Engineering Services Director at BuroHappold Engineering, and Michael Gustafson, Business Strategy Manager at Autodesk on "Museum of the Future: Trends & Technologies Shaping the Future of Structural Engineering"
Interact with and learn from industry leaders, those that develop ASCE/SEI standards, and practice/academic experts on Building, Bridge, Career Development/Business & Professional Practice and more, and earn up to 13 Professional Development Hours (PDHs). Special sessions include:
Make new connections for resources in the Exhibit Hall, and enjoy mixing at the Women in Structural Engineering (WiSE) Reception and CSI party Celebrating the Future of Structural Engineering. Bring your staff team and take advantage of the *NEW*Group discount for 5 or more from an organization. Encourage a student or young professional to apply for a scholarship to participate and get involved.
Come early on Sunday to meet up with friends and colleagues. Join the *NEW* Service Project to create care kits for local homeless shelters, check out an SEI committee meeting, and enjoy the many St. Louis structural engineering landmarks and attractions.
See you in St. Louis!
Glenn Bell, P.E., S.E., C.Eng, F.SEI, F.ASCE, SEI President 2020
Laura Champion, P.E., M.ASCE, Director SEI of ASCE
A special Thank You to Structures Congress Premier Sponsor Computers & Structures, Inc. for funding programming on leadership, innovation, career development, and more, to inspire and develop the next generation of SE Leaders, and advance the SEI Vision for the Future of Structural Engineering.
Join the Conversation
Follow SEI on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn and join the conversation with #Structures20.
- What is LIFO Regarding inventory
- How we can solve the puzzle
- Is Stephen Wolfram a crackpot
- Is love perfect kindness
- What makes Sunny Leone so irresistible
- Where do you live currently
- Is plastic flammable What makes it flammable
- What does putting God first really mean?no_redirect=1
- Should I change myself
- Should adultery be legalized
- What will Disneys next big purchase be
- Are pantyhose out of style
- What are your thoughts on teenage parents
- How does punchout work
- I forgot my we chat password
- Can 25 000 volts kill you
- What states have fair family laws
- Which Nikon DSLR lens should I buy
- Did Hitler had a family