If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to the Listotic email list - scroll to the bottom of the page to signup. Thanks for visiting!
It’s true, the 90’s are the new 80’s. Although some of this stuff seems like just a decade ago, we are working on 20 years now. A lot of these things no longer exist, but when I go back and look at how much fun we had with the simplest of things, I wish I could put my iPhone away for a day and take a trip back. How weird would it be now to write an actual letter and send it through snail mail? Or spend an entire day looking for Waldo? Although I didn’t realize it then, I LOVED the 90’s!!
You may not remember all of these things, but they were all things that I remember from my childhood. Although I found hundreds of great memories while doing research for this article, I narrowed it down to 50 of my favorite.
1. Mad Libs
2. MTV Music Videos
3. Nickelodeon Slime
- Are sites like this legit
- What is not a strategy
- Is 59 5 a passing grade
- Which plants grow really fast
- Are there SJWs outside the USA
- Why hasnt FGM been eradicated worldwide
- How did Santa Barbara get its name
- What is the MLM gateway
- Is overthinking genetic
- In which languages are grammatical genders disappearing
- Are Pakistanis descendants of the White Huns
- What are some healthy deli meats
- How do toeprints differ from fingerprints
- What are common misconceptions about the wealthy
- Why should we read Quran