Basic Phrases of the Telugu Language
Spoken in the state of Andhra Pradesh in South India, Telugu is known as a classical language. It is the third most spoken language in India. The Telugu language has contributed tremendously to the famous Carnatic music heritage of India. There are over 45 million people in Andhra Pradesh who speak Telugu. Besides, there are many more millions outside the state and country, who speak Telugu.
It is worthwhile knowing some of the basic phrases in Telugu.
|What is your name?||---||Mee peru emanti?|
|Where are you from?||---||Meeru yaavuru?|
|Did you have your lunch?||---||Neevu bojhanam chesava?|
|Please come home||---||Ma intiki meeru raavali|
|Please take your seat||---||Mee jaagala kookkondra|
|I will see you again||---||Malli kaluddaam|
OutsourcingTranslation provides effective solutions for translation, interpretation and transcription to several companies in the world. We stand out in the market of translation service providers by positioning ourselves entirely on the basis of high-quality work, delivered within a shorter turnaround time and at competitive rates.
Contact us for all your Telugu translation, transcription and interpretation needs.
- What are the worst negative habits
- Is acetone a carcinogen
- Who does candid wedding photography in Ludhaina
- How is Mexican food fresh
- What makes you a beta tester
- Why dont gaming engines use Java
- Is radiology a clinical subject
- What are the benefits of urban greening
- Are smartphones allowed in Sri Venkateswara college
- What makes mayonnaise taste good
- How should I invest 20 000
- What does Islam say about Jesus
- Can one be immune to toxins
- What does mean in programming
- Can I teach myself with books
- Am I selfish or just depressed
- How do candles last so long