Prime Numbers Chart and Calculator
A Prime Number is:
a whole number that cannot be made by multiplying other whole numbers
(if we can make it by multiplying other whole numbers it is a Composite Number)
And 1 is not prime and also not composite.
Here we see it in action:
2 is Prime, 3 is Prime, 4 is Composite (=2×2), 5 is Prime, and so on...
Here is a list of all the prime numbers up to 1,000:
- Is 8 a Prime Number? No, because it can be made by 2×4=8
- Is 73 a Prime Number? Yes, as no other whole numbers multiply together to make it.
Calculator ... Is It Prime?
Find out if a number is Prime or not (works on numbers up to 4,294,967,295):
Prime and Composite NumbersPrime Factorization ToolPrime Numbers - AdvancedPrime Number Lists
Copyright © 2016 MathsIsFun.com
- What is the best alternative to Engagedly
- Does United upgrade on international flights
- Which marketing is best and why
- What is the Ghanaian lifestyle
- When is an INTP best left alone
- How do you dig a basement yourself
- What are some good winter jacket brands
- What is highbrow journalism
- What are the causes of water conservation
- How do I avoid eating cheese
- What is the opposite of reckless
- How much money should exist
- How effective is coconut oil
- What are best japanese psychological anime
- What is covered under affiliate marketing
- Why is Veteran Unemployment so High
- What ideas do you view as dangerous