Well, my life is somewhat different than any others.
It is full of surprises and I learn a new thing about myself each day.
I've seen a lot of things and yet I feel that I don't know much about life.
Each day is a new day.
I do not claim that I've experienced life at it's full, but I can say that I've learned a lot of lessons.
My life isn't just an ordinary life....it is much more of an adventure.
In my life, a lot of things happened which no one else I know had experienced, yet I'm still alive.
My life is entirely mine...no one else knows how I live it, how was it is and yet, so difficult.
My life is simply different...unique.
I'm not a famous person, but in my tiny little world, everything is about me...my family, my friends, my pets and an empty space for the special person, who is yet to come.
The life of a 15 year old may sound very easy, but through my views, my life is much different than a life of an ordinary 15 year old.
Just experienced a few things, and keeping those in mind, I'm gonna move on.
In one word, my life would be a "Fairytale".
A tale of a boy, full of hopes, desires against all his people's.
My life is indescribable.
Have a good day!
- How does a narcissist recover
- What is the types embryonic stem cells
- Where can we do hiking in India
- What are the raw materials of cement?no_redirect=1
- What is an SN2 reaction
- Can Farmland be a good investment?no_redirect=1
- Did Elektra really die on Daredevil
- Can Syria defeat Israel in a war
- What consequences did McCarthyism have
- Is everyone important
- Why does Romanian culture have Latin influences
- Whats your knowledge on Kratom
- What is ultimate message of life
- Which cell possess microvilli and cilia
- What are the subjects in Fisheries
- Do animals exhibit introversion and extroversion