Do you love some action, romance, and medical thrown into a drama? Then you will probably be obsessed with Doctor Stranger throughout all 20 episodes! This series isn't as typical as some Korean dramas are. You will understand that once you know the plot.
I think Doctor Stranger has a unique storyline to it. Its plot is understandable, intriguing, and sufficient. I recommend this series to anyone who is interested in medical dramas. But I certainly don't recommend it to people who don't like blood. Don´t expect the series to feature many heart-fluttering scenes! With that said, it made me cry and kept me wanting to binge watch the whole series.
Park Hoon, a young lad from South Korea, gets kidnapped by North Korea. He is not alone as he is with his world-famous surgeon father Park Cheol, who was brought to North Korea to operate on the "Dear Leader" dictator. Even though the patient is doing better, father and son can´t return home easily. Park Hoon grows up in North Korea, training to become a doctor by his father. He soon falls deeply in love with a beautiful girl, but North Korea puts a target on his back. You need to watch this drama and discover how Park Hoon will escape the country, and whether he will succeed in the search for his first love!
- What are the reasons to bid online
- Do human blood vessels get entangled
- Why marketing Processes must be Automated Immediately
- Who are the best Quickbooks Proadvisor support
- Is unassisted home birth illegal in Iowa
- Do you have a treasury bond
- What distinguishes a diorite from a granite
- Who was historys greatest tyrant and why
- What is Niger
- Where did 70s fashion originate
- Is our grief necessary to the dead
- How do sea captains fight a storm
- Are Shias persecuted in India
- Why has Woody Allen lost his appeal
- What are good 1kw wind turbine available