How do I get paid?
You have the power to choose your payment processor, Stripe or Paypal. You can use Stripe, Paypal, or both payment methods in your Marketplace and Custom Storefront.
When a customer places an order with you, the money will be transferred to Stripe who will hold it for a few days before transferring it directly to your bank account. How many days depends on the transfer schedule you have set up with them. You can find more information here https://stripe.com/help/transfers. If you need to, you can change the bank account information from your Stripe dashboard. Stripe takes a small fee (2.9% + $0.30) on every transaction, though this can be reduced if you make more than $80,000 a month through Stripe. https://stripe.com/us/pricing
When a customer places an order, the money from the sale will go straight into your PayPal account. To withdraw money from your PayPal account, log into your account at PayPal.com and follow the instructions there. The balance in your PayPal account must be manually withdrawn, but you can do this at any time. You also have the option to get a PayPal debit card which allows you to pay for things using the money in your PayPal account. PayPal takes a small fee (also 2.9% + $.30) on each transaction.
- When and how did chickens become domesticated
- What is the motivation for studying IELTS
- Should I end my basketball career
- What things we can make by python
- Why do people live in Bahama
- Which famous people most represent America
- What are the industries in japna
- Can I use Psorolin ointment for vitiligo
- What are the trending topics in finance
- What is measles and rubella
- Why is Hitler so popular
- What is the beginning of human history
- What is SSL v2 SSL v3
- Whats your Hell on Earth
- Can U S citizens hunt in Vietnam
- What is the time zone in Israel
- How can I reach NIT Silchar
- Are you the sheriff
- Which country code is 299