Welcome to Microsoft Answers Forum.
I would suggest you to try resetting internet settings and see if that helps.
1. Close any Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
3. Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.
4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
5. Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, and In Private Filtering data.
6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
7. When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.
8. Close Internet Explorer.
Your changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.
For more information please follow the link: How to reset Internet Explorer settings
1. Click Start , and then type Internet Explorer in the Start Search box.
2. Click Internet Explorer (No Add-Ons). Internet Explorer opens without add-ons, toolbars, or plug-ins.
Additional information: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/936213
Hope this helps. Let us know the results.
Thanks & Regards,
Vijay B – Microsoft Support
Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
- What is the JROX affiliate program
- Does your dark over shadow your light
- Are Somalis brave warriors
- Is oscillation a wave
- Can anxiety kill you
- What type of sailing boat is this
- Can one fry food in a microwave
- Is Las Vegas becoming a tech hub
- Are landlords immoral
- What is 100 100 16
- What are some unwritten Lady Laws
- How can I improve my functional english
- How was Benares 100 years ago
- Should I ever travel by Air China
- Who is Kid Rocks daughter
- Are there exchange students in high school