According to bluemix doc, I created an app with node.js for learning SSO service. But it can not work.
Below list was path list I implemented, in face I pasted source from above doc into app.
And I bind a sso service with app and created Cloud Directory as New Identity Source. I also set Return-to URL with /auth/sso/callback and set enable on checkbox.
But when I access /hello , ie had been redirected to below url.
and reported below issue:
CWOAU0062E: The OAuth service provider could not redirect the request because the redirect URI was not valid. Contact your system administrator to resolve the problem.
I am sure that path "/auth/sso/callback" is right.
In additional, I found redirect_uri is always first value I set even I recreated another app and recreated another sso service.It will always keep old value.
Could anybody give some hint for this issue?
Thank you in advance!
- How realistic is the show The Office
- Which is harder physics or calculus
- What are the characteristics of database index
- Which was Chris Cornells best performance
- What is the best ilish maach recipe
- Can NRI students get into Aiims
- Is attendance strict in DPS
- Does fresh meat contain vitamin C
- How is a Generac home generator powered
- Do women like pegging men
- Why do electrons carry a charge
- Is Dhaka bigger than Faridpur
- What is a healthy homemade pizza recipe
- What is Indias infant mortality rate
- What is financial dominance
- Why is Taylor Swift so overrated
- What is western democracy
- How does energy travel
- How is hostel life in Pune