I have similar problem but the NuiKahakai fix is not explained properly in this thread. I have set-up a Windows 10 PC for my son using my own Admin account. Now when the machine starts-up I would like his Standard Account to be the default. Although I have given him a password I do not want him to use it at start-up I want the machine to go straight into his desktop so that the Admin account remains hidden. In the solution given here steps 5&6 are not available. I am using Windows 10 Home please help?
1. Press windows + x
2. Select control panel
3. Select user account
4. Select Manage user account
5. Choose the local account you want it to be default
6. Login with local account and restart
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.
- Native Americans play sports
- Does vodka contain caffeine
- Is a camera good for children
- Who is in the Illuminati
- What beer is considered a sports beer
- What is 300 quid
- What is business 10
- What is float
- How do I call out to god
- How do amphetamines affect testosterone levels
- What should everyone know about social interaction
- Why did you get into technology
- How can we monitor air pollution lively
- Who pairs best with Sanjay Dutt
- Is it normal to always feel neutral