Las Vegas isn't an island. But those soaking up the sun by OYO Hotel and Casino Las Vegas pool may be easily fooled.
With towering palm trees, tropical drinks, fire pits and a waterfall, this hangout -- which includes two tropical themed pools and two hot tubs -- is the next best thing to an island resort. Colorful, festive lights are strung throughout the trees; plenty of chaise chairs surround the pool, providing the ultimate sun bathing experience; and reggae and island-style music plays lightly in the background. There is even a small, sandy area to help quench any beachy urges, such as the need to build a sand castle.
OYO Hotel and Casino Las Vegas pool area may not be the largest in town. But what it lacks in size, it makes up for in spirit. A general party atmosphere permeates the pool deck. Servers, often dressed in bikinis, serve up food and cocktails. In the summertime, weekend parties keep the good times rolling with food, drinks, live entertainment on two stages, calendar girl signings and contests.
The Pool Bar (open seasonally), a Bahamas-import, makes it easy for pool-goers to stay "hydrated."
- Can MCA students apply for BARC
- What is economics honors all about
- Why do people throw shade
- What are you doing at this moment
- What are some sad good anime series
- Which has more lakes Minnesota or Michigan
- Which SEO tool is best SERP analysis
- How was Sudoku invented
- What are the world s expensive products
- How do companies profit out of sponsorship
- What is a new link
- What are some examples of NGOs
- Do playboys settle in life
- Are there still jobs for Basic Programmers
- Is hair transplant in Turkey worth it
- Do human rights exists in real life
- Why is sherry considered a red wine
- Why are Cubans driving 1950 cars
- How are different mafias organised