Important! Please read the following information before taking steps to claim your prize.
You can drop off your prize claim up to and including $250,000 at select Slot and Casino facilities. Most locations can pay prizes of less than $1,000 in cash. Winning Tickets of $1,000 or more will be couriered to the OLG Prize Centre on your behalf for processing.
You must be 19 years of age or older to enter Select Slots & Casinos to claim your lottery prize.
MANDATORY: To claim a prize of $1,000 or more, you must complete a Lottery Prize Claim Declaration Form. This applies to both single and group play wins. All prize claim documentation must include the claimant's legal first and last name as shown on the valid government issued identification that will be presented with the claim documentation.
Once received at OLG, winning tickets and tickets that are damaged cannot be returned to the claimant.
No Assignment of Prize Winnings. Prize winnings cannot be assigned, transferred, lent, sold or otherwise directed to third parties by prize winners. For greater specificity, all prize winnings will be paid directly to the prize winner (as determined by OLG).
As part of OLG's prize payment protocol, OLG reserves the right to subject any person having any involvement with a winning ticket prior to the submission of a prize claim to the same requirements as the person(s) claiming the prize. These requirements may include, but are not limited to, providing valid government issued photo identification, participating in a face-to-face interview, and completing the "Release of Prize Claim Form".
To claim your prize, you must bring the following things with you:
Bring one piece of valid government-issued ID with your birth date. Include a photocopy of the front and back of the ID.
Group Winners Must Bring:
a legible photocopy (front and back) of one piece of valid government issued identification with date of birth for each group member.See what types of ID are accepted
4. A COMPLETED LOTTERY PRIZE CLAIM DECLARATION FORM
All sections need to be filled out (Sections A,B & C), including where you purchased your ticket. Make sure the form is signed and witnessed. If you can’t print the form from the website, forms are available at select Slots and Casino locations, or you can call the OLG Support Centre at 1-800-387-0098 and ask for one to be mailed to you.Download Single and group Declaration Form
1. Your original, signed ticket
Fill in the required information on the front and back of the ticket (print clearly). Do not put additional writing or markings on your tickets as this can increase the time it takes OLG to process your prize claim. Keep a photocopy of your ticket.
Additional Information for Group Winners:
The ticket should be signed by the group leader “In Trust” or each group member may sign the ticket.
2. Your Customer Receipt
Have your Customer Receipt with you (if the ticket was already validated by an OLG retailer).
- Who is Baphomet
- How much would completely private healthcare cost
- What does faithful mean in a relationship
- Is black cotton soil found in Karnataka
- How do I learn Spanish within weeks
- How was the movie Khaidi No 150
- Is the block chain technology disruptive
- Are labor unions a form of socialism
- Is finding a mentor necessary
- What makes opinion articles journalism
- Do traumatic experiences always make people stronger
- What the most popular educational TV programme
- Is Germany wrong to ditch nuclear power
- Are English people mostly blond
- What is stretcher woodworking
- What is your bulletproof insomnia cure
- What can you say about Dutch people
- Is arts better than science
- When was oil found in the UAE