The city of St. Paul declared a snow emergency on Wednesday. So, later in the day, did Minneapolis.
Related ArticlesAt 9 p.m., all night plow routes will be cleared of snow. This includes all arterial or main streets posted with “Night Plow Route” signs and one side of all north-south residential streets posted with signs that read “Night Plow Route — This Side of Street.”
At 8 a.m. Thursday, all day plow routes will be cleared of snow. They include all nonposted east-west residential streets and the nonposted side of north-south residential streets.
Parking is banned until streets are plowed. Those vehicles not moved will be subject to ticketing and towing at 9 p.m. Wednesday. The ban continues until parking restrictions are removed.
For more information, visit stpaul.gov/snow. For Minneapolis information, go minneapolismn.gov/snow.
About 5 inches of snow have been officially recorded in the Twin Cities since Monday.
The snow fouled commutes for three consecutive days.
- How intelligent is Kobe Bryant
- What makes household pipes bang
- 1 ? ? as a time signature
- How do Democrats feel about Nancy Pelosi
- Is the universe linear or cyclical
- Why does Facebook recruit hackers
- Who can own the shares in SoftBank
- What lives on when you die
- How can I be hired by Microsoft?no_redirect=1
- What car is closest to self driving
- Why dont we quit life
- Are poor people happier than rich people
- Why is heapify O n
- What qualifies as love
- What are your favorite glam punk songs
- Is a urine test invasive
- Does Pine Sol kill bed bugs