It's official: Color guessing games are the latest thing to fascinate the Internet (we blame "The Dress"). First, we had Kolor, a color matching game that's much harder than it looks — and completely addicting. And now this new quiz from Playbuzz is gaining steam. According to PopSugar, it's been shared more than 300,000 times!
The game tests how well you can distinguish between like colors by asking you to choose one hue out of a group of eight that's slightly different than the others.
It starts out easy, with standout shades you're likely to spot quickly.
But gets trickier as the levels climb in difficulty:
This quiz isn't scientific, and don't worry question your eyesight if you're not spot on (in fact, the quiz is ultra-forgiving: We purposely made a few mistakes, and it still made us feel pretty good about our eyesight). But it is fun to see how sharp your color-minded eye is — and make you feel better about why you might spend an hour at the paint counter each time you're redecorating. Alas, choices are hard for those with super-discerning eyeballs.
Try it out by taking the quiz below:
- What is controller in MVC
- What is a biological dentist
- What is my ASVAB test score
- How would the SEALs assault Fort Knox
- Who created the Google Project Loon page
- How do sales engineers get compensated
- Whick book is best for Xth class
- What are messy rules
- Is electromagnetism considered a quanta
- Is Lord Shiva dark
- How do I upgrade Linux software
- What causes weight loss in my legs
- How did you stop stuttering
- How do build healthy garden soil
- Is Shazam the best music identification app
- How do ants excrete their waste
- Are Leo women sensitive
- Why do Koch brothers dislike Trump
- Can we download someones YouTube channel art