This article was originally written over ten years ago. Much has happened since then. Since that time, Joy of Satan has brought thousands of people to Satan to learn the truth and to advance in spiritual understanding and abilities. When I was new to Satanism and began writing articles and sermons in 2002, most of the small audience we had at that time were already Satanists and some others who were familiar with the occult. Since then, the audience has changed and people from all backgrounds and walks of life have come to Satan through Joy of Satan Ministries. Some of you are unfamiliar with the old grimoires and other occult writings that are and have been an extreme desecration and blasphemy to our Gods. I am leaving much of this article intact, but please bear in mind if you are new and/or unfamiliar with some of the content below, just be aware that this was originally written for an audience who was somewhat knowledgeable about all of this. For more in-depth information concerning the above, please visit the webpage on Spirit Abuse.
� High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
The most important thing you can do is to forget everything you have been taught about Demons from sources that are hostile to Satanism.
There is nothing but misinformation from most of the readily available and most popular writings. Following the instructions written in most grimoires is not only wrong, but can be very dangerous.
My own experience with various Demons is that they are very proud and one�s being respectful to them is very important.
[Late 2002 through spring of 2003] Several High Priests and High Priestesses performed energy work on many different Demons including all of the Demons of the Goetia. All 72 of the Goetic Demons have been freed as have many more. We found the true identities of most of these Demons. Many have used different aliases in order to avoid being viciously abused. These Demons, unlike the descriptions given in many of the old grimoires are not monsters. They are beautiful, popular, and important Gods.
Note: Warfare in most other worlds [especially those that are advanced] is spiritual. It is not guns, bombs and other methods used here on planet earth.
ASMODEUS TOLD SOLOMON:
"SO ASK ME NOT MANY THINGS; FOR THY KINGDOM ALSO AFTER A LITTLE TIME IS TO BE DISRUPTED AND THY GLORY IS BUT FOR A SEASON, AND SHORT WILL BE THY TYRANNY OVER US."
Demons are immortal; a �season� is but a few thousand years to them. The Christian "God" is losing power. Father Satan has informed me that our side has won. We warn everyone: using the spiritually abusive methods of the old grimoires is not only foolish, but will inevitably result in personal disaster. The Demons must always be approached with extreme honesty and respect. The days of using enemy "God" names, angels, nine-foot circles, threats and other destructive and abusive methods are over. Don't say you weren't warned....
When we are new, most of the Demons are willing to help us. The goal of Satanism is to become as a god. This means self-empowerment through consistent meditation and using the powers of our minds and souls to accomplish our goals and personal desires.
As we progress through our own efforts, we become more and more adept. We should be able to rely upon our own powers instead of the powers of others outside of us. The Demons are best when it comes to imparting knowledge and wisdom, so that we may learn and advance our own powers.
As we progress, we should be able to be competent in all aspects of magick and be able to influence others and our environments on our own, without any outside help. Although, even with an adept, there may be circumstances where issues can be overwhelming and the help of a Demon is needed. For spiritual guidance, the Demons are here for us at all levels, from those who are new, to those who are advanced.
From my own experiences, I would highly recommend to those of you who are serious in progressing spiritually, to establish a close and strong relationship with a Demon who is willing to work with you and guide you along the left hand path. This can be a very rewarding experience to say the least. Please bear in mind that all of us come into this world with different levels of psychic ability inherited from our past lives. Some of you may not be open enough to be able to sense a Demon. Just be patient, open and in time, with consistent meditation, your psyche will open up. I have also found from direct experience that verbal telepathic communication can be off, it can be open to other and sometimes unwanted astral influences and can also be subject to what is in our own minds. Certain strong intuition about things [a gut feeling], ideas that come into our heads [especially those that are helpful], and helpful urges to act on something that will help to solve a problem, and opportunities are often the result of a Demon watching over us. Demons, unlike enemy spirits never give negative prophesy. Always remember this.
How to summon:
Always treat the Demons with honesty and respect. Never command, demand or try to exploit them in any way.
The correct methods for summoning a Demon:
- Know the Demon you intend to summon. This website lists the attributes and available knowledge about different Demons. All of the Goetic Demons are human friendly, as we know from experience.
- It is important to have a specific purpose; know exactly *why* you are summoning a particular Demon.
- When we ask assistance from a Demon, it is only proper to offer something in return. Be prepared to give something in return. This is something both you and the Demon should agree upon. Remember, the Elder Gods value one�s word, honesty, integrity and one�s honor as the utmost importance. NEVER agree to anything you know you cannot follow through on. Giving something often involves fighting against the enemy in some way.
One of the most important steps in the summoning of a Demon you are not yet familiar with, is to go through Satan.
The reasons for this are serious. Not all Demons are friendly to humans, nor are all Demons of Satan. Satan has authority over all of the Goetic Demons. Most Demons are friendly when treated with respect and interactions result in a positive experience. I have found many Demons that have caused outsiders problems are often friendly to a confirmed Satanist.
I have learned much through my own interactions with Demons and through the many experiences of others, both JoS members and the Ministry. Experience is as always, the best teacher.
There are different levels of experience when one establishes contact with a Demon:
- The Demon speaks to us through our thoughts [telepathy]. With telepathy, the words of the Demon come to us through our thoughts. In the beginning, it can be difficult for those who are not as sensitive or lack psychic ability to differentiate between the communication from another entity and their own thoughts. With power meditation and experience, this becomes much easier over time.
- We see and hear the Demon. This is with people who are more psychic and open.
- We invoke the energy of the Demon. This is powerful and electrifying. We are engulfed in a strong aura. During this time, we will often hear the Demon speak to us and we may in addition, see the Demon.
- During an actual summoning, the Demon appears and speaks to us through scrying into a mirror, in the smoke of the incense, or in some other manner. This is best for those who are new. With scrying, if we are sensitive enough, we can often feel the Demon touch us if he/she chooses to do so.
- Tangible contact; objects in our rooms are moved, there is actual physical evidence of the Demon having been present.
[From my own experience, this is exceptionally rare. There have been accounts of this in some books and such. I have for the past fifteen years, been deeply involved in telepathic communications with Satan, Lilith, Azazel and other Demons, as I work for them. I only experienced this very seldom, especially when I was new to Satanism].
There are accounts in popular books concerning extremely powerful energies encountered when evoking a Demon. To my knowledge, no one using the methods outlined on this website has ever experienced anything negative or overwhelming. I have invoked Demons many times [see Invocation & Evocation] and the energy was never beyond anything I couldn�t handle or in any way uncomfortable.
Copy, print out or draw the sigil of the Demon you wish to summon on clean paper. It is important that you be left alone and not disturbed in any way. Close your eyes and visualize the sigil in your mind as best you can. It is ok to open them and look at the sigil again [as many times as needed] to get a clearer image. While visualizing, recite, or chant the name of the Demon repeatedly either in your mind or aloud.
Recite the following prayer:
Lord Satan, by your grace, grant me, I pray thee the power to conceive in my mind and to execute that which I desire to do, the end which I would attain by thy help, O Mighty Satan, the one True God who livest and reignest forever and ever. I entreat thee to inspire [name of Demon] to manifest before me that he/she may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to his/her office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name, Lord Satan, may you deem me worthy, Father.
The Demon can manifest in different ways.
- Through a mirror as in "scrying." You will see the Demon in the mirror.
- Is unix a communist conspiracy
- What is another word for supernova
- Where did the word Tallywacker originate
- What will no longer exist Tomorrow
- Does everyone enjoy eating
- Why does Facebook treat Conservatives so badly
- Where does camphor come from
- How do beachfront houses affect beach erosion
- Do bonobos attack humans
- Is love pointless
- What are the Moto X4 specifications
- How do lottery winners spend their money
- What are some badly designed baby products
- What is more fuel efficient
- Can India refuse Chinas polysilicon technology
- Is Ben Carson a smart guy