Install Whatsapp. It's free to download from your phone's app store.
Open WhatsApp. Tap OPEN in your phone's app store, or tap the green and white WhatsApp app icon.
- You may also have to allow WhatsApp to send notifications by tapping Allow.
- On Android, you'll tap ALLOW here.
- On Android, you'll tap AGREE AND CONTINUE.
Type in your phone number. You'll enter this in the text field in the middle of the page.
- On Android, tap NEXT at the bottom of the screen instead.
Tap OK when prompted. Doing so will prompt WhatsApp to send a text message with a verification code.
Open your phone's messages. This should be the app where you send and receive messages.
Tap the message from WhatsApp. It will say "Your WhatsApp code is [###-###]. You can also tap on this link to verify your phone:" followed by a link.
Enter your code in the field provided. As long as you don't mistype, this will confirm your phone's identity and redirect you to the account creation page.
- If you've downloaded WhatsApp before, you'll first have an option to restore your chat history.
- You can also tap Use Facebook Info to use your Facebook picture and name.
Tap Next to continue. You are now ready to send a message with WhatsApp.
- Does cinnamon kill viruses
- Is Cyprus a good country
- Why is fair trade coffee bad
- Why do people convert to Buddhism
- What is the 1 rule?no_redirect=1
- What is an interpersonal small group
- Where can you get a utility bill
- What causes weight loss in my legs
- Who are exempted from the CPT exam
- Can a world without advertising exist
- What are some Python best practices
- How common is small cell lung cancer
- How does a bad mortgage work
- Which country has the best immigration system
- Are there guitar factories in Vietnam
- What drives you to want
- What are you doing at this moment
- Gseb HSC 2017 result date
- Do FBI agents really use Chevy Suburbans
- Is it possible to taste words