Chatter is a part of the sales cloud service that SalesForce1 provides for businesses looking to optimize their efficiency by transferring most or all of their data onto a cloud server. Chatter is the social media platform aspect of this service. It has many functions, including the capability to post comments as status updates for others to view, a news feed to receive these updates immediately, user profiles, and groups.
Chatter is used widely to cut out the kind of inefficiencies that come from having a sprawling network of team members and locations for data that frequently never come together despite the fact that they are a9ll needed for the same project. With this service, team members are able to share,collaborate, and discuss ideas about their project, tweak each others progress, and create a more productive work force overall.
Yammer is an enterprise social network that allows employees,managers, executives, teams and different office branches to engage,collaborate and innovate over one interactive virtual network.
Yammer creates a social workplace that drives innovationthrough the sharing of ideas and business intelligence, boosts productivity inteams and projects, and encourages communication and connectivity betweenemployees, no matter where they are located.
- Why do you loke the Grateful Dead
- What are the hottest selling research chemicals
- Text or Video to Communicate
- Why is DNA acidic in nature
- Which Airbnb property is best for Goa
- Do guavas harm people with kidney disease
- Are Spaniards generally anti patriotic
- How is cold plasma created
- How would you define a conscious business
- Do you buy home furniture from online
- Is there good education in France
- What is your opinion on Canadas Military
- What is the word for breathing in
- Do Koreans eat bread
- What did you wear in prison
- How can one treat jaundice at home
- Do children make you distracted
- Can people of color get sunburnt?no_redirect=1